- 60+ most frequently asked USMLE Step 2 CS cases prepared by trained instructor. You will learn each aspects of case. After completing any case, you should be able to learn…
- What information you should write down before entering patient room
- Formulate differential diagnosis based on symptom
- How to start case by introducing yourself
- How to deal with difficult patient
- How to take History of present Illness,
- How to do counseling for smoking cessation, alcohol rehabilitation, drug de-addiction program and safe sex.
- You will also learn how to answer challenging question,
- How to do physical examination and which points you should keep in mind
- How to do closure of case by giving your impression
- Step 2 CS exam overview - common tips for Step 2 CS exam, Patient Checklist-what is included in it?
- Practice of patient note (14 cases)
- Online access of 60+ frequently asked Step 2 CS cases.
Subscribe for 30 days or more and get:-
Free computerized application to practice for 'Patient Note' and all the features mentioned at 'Practice of Patient Note' page.
Free 'Challenging Questions Made Easy' application with 101 challenges and advance features like brief explanation for each challenge, background music, scored on performance etc.
Free e-mail support to our expert faculty, send all your quires to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2 CS Samples
The purpose of this sample videos is to provide brief idea about product. You will get access of 60+ most frequently asked Step 2 CS Cases (videos + documents) in your account once subscribe the service.
|Step 2 CS Sample Video I: Numbness-weakness||Step 2 CS Sample Video II: Erectile Dysfunction|
However, these are same cases as you seen video above. The purpose of this sample Documents is to provide brief idea about product. You will get access of 60+ most frequently asked Step 2 CS (videos + Documents) in your account once subscribe the service.
Step 2 CS Sample Document I: Erectile Dyfunction
Step 2 CS Sample Document I: Numbness-Weakness
Step 2 CS Exam Overview
Step 2 CS is part of USMLE Step 2 exam, uses standardized patients to test medical students and graduates on their ability to gather information from patients, perform physical examinations, and communicate their findings to patients and colleagues. This service is intended to help examinees prepare
for the Step 2 CS component of the USMLE. Persons preparing to take the Step 2 CS examination should also view the sample video available at our website
These cases we prepared are kinds of patients and problems normally encountered during medical practice in the United States. Most cases are specifically designed to elicit a process of history taking and physical examination that demonstrates the examinee's ability to list and pursue various plausible
- Presentation categorie
- Women's health
- The selection of cases is also guided by specifications relating to
- Type of physical findings presented in each case